Like anything else in the market, there are products, and there are products.HomeTheater systems have become more mainstream thanks to the drop in prices of their components, most especially the flat screen market. Prices have dropped because of advances in technology allowing more integration of different applications using stronger microprocessors which cost less and less these days. The other reason for a drop in prices of the flat screen television sets is the economies of scale in production. Not most people know this but perhaps more than 90% of all flat screen television sets are done in Korea where they focus on the research and development of such items.
These days the advent of Home Theater in a Box Systems has enabled more consumers to experience the thrill of home theatre without breaking the bank. This HTIB systems have been the most sought after products because it is easy to set up. Practically, there is nothing to set up and therefore can be set up in the box. Blu-ray technology has also compromised by dropping its OEM prices for manufacturers, seeing that the money is in the mass technology process. This has only helped both manufacturers and consumers in the clarity and quality of DVD’s. HTIB’s have also integrated internet and ipod features in their products making it even more appealing to a younger market. Having a home theatre experience not just in one room but in many rooms and for kids who like playing multi level role playing games, it is totally mind blowing experience in itself. Can you imagine all those sounds and graphics at theatre levels? It probably feels like an amusement park ride in the comforts of your own room.
1. Onkyo HT-S7700
The HT-S7700 offers you a superb audio experience with a full 5.1.2-channel Dolby Atmos experience thanks to one A/V receiver, five satellite speakers, one subwoofer, color-coded and pre-cut speaker cables and one subwoofer cable. With seven HDMI inputs and two HDMI outputs, the system supports both TV and video projection without the need to swap cables. You’ll find WiFi, Bluetooth and Ethernet connectivity all standard and Onkyo’s free mobile app allows you to control the entire system from your phone or tablet.
Want to stream music from your computer? You’re covered thanks to the home network features. For those looking at future proofing, the Onkyo supports multidimensional sound for the latest 4K/60Hz games and movies, as well as HDCP 2.2 for future premium 4K releases from Hollywood, satellite broadcasters and Internet video streaming services. In other words, even if you don’t have a 4K-ready TV today, but your Onkyo system will be ready when you do.
Setting up the S7700 is a breeze, with all pre-cut wires matching the color on the receiver’s rear panel and even the color of the cables themselves. Once you’re set up, you’ll want to pop in a movie, kick up your feet and enjoy the full capabilities of the Dolby Atmos immersive audio experience. For the first time home-theater buyer, there’s no question the Onkyo will provide a fantastic and rich experience.
2. Best Design: Klipsch RP-260F HomeTheater System Bundle
Often in the world of electronics, the most stylishly designed products don’t come cheap. Such is the case with the Klipsch RP-260F Home Theater System Bundle, a beautiful home theater system that looks and sounds great. The Klipsch RP-260F bundle includes a pair of tower speakers, a pair of surround speakers, one center channel speaker, one subwoofer and a Yamaha RX-A850 surround receiver. All the speakers have gorgeous black and copper accents that will add a distinctive touch to your living room or man cave. To achieve great sound, Klipsch has designed these speakers with a compressed molded rubber construction to create a clean and natural sound.
3.Best Splurge: Klipsch Gallery G-16 HomeTheater
The Klipsch Gallery G-16 is a 7.1 system that is arguably one of the best sound systems money can buy, though you’ll need a lot of money to buy it. The system includes seven flat panel LCR speakers, a SW-310 900W subwoofer and a Denon AVR-X2100W 7.2 Channel Network AV.
At 16 x 6 x 2.4 inches, the speakers have a sleek and modern design and can each be configured as a left, right or surround speaker. Meanwhile, the 13-inch cube subwoofer employs a BASH Digital Hybrid amplifier and non-resonant woven fiberglass drivers to deliver augmented bass unparalleled by most other systems. This package also includes a AVR-X2100W Denon receiver, which packs in nearly every home theater system feature imaginable: It has Wi-Fi to let you connect to your home network quickly, Bluetooth to simplify playback from your devices, support for next-gen 4K Ultra HD 60Hz sources and displays, extensive input and output options, among other things. It’s an advanced system that might be overwhelming to home theater newbies, so if you’re dropping this much money on system, it helps to know what you’re doing.
4. Best Sound: Bose Acoustimass 6 Series V HomeTheater Speaker System
When it comes to sound, few manufacturers can top Bose for quality and consistency. If sound quality is your top priority and you’re shopping for a home theater system, you’d be silly to not look at the Bose Acoustimass 6 Series V.
The Bose Acoustimass 6 Series V is one of the most popular sound systems for average-sized rooms because the five included speakers are highly compact, but still offer great sound. The five speakers can be set up to completely surround you or can be mounted on your wall next to your mounted flat-screen television. As for the sound, the system combines to provide lifelike effects at any volume level without any audible distortion. So the next time you watch Twister, the cow scene will scare you even more.
Amazon reviewers have been satisfied with this model. The only complaint is that the instruction guide is a little hard to read, and it didn’t make clear that you can only use the included Bose cables to connect the unit to your TV. But now that we’ve told you here, you should be all set.
5. Best Budget:Pioneer 5.1 HomeTheater System HTP-074
If you’re trying to set up a home theater on a budget, you’ll want a modern receiver that can connect to all your favorite devices, plus a set of speakers and a subwoofer that can get loud while still maintaining good sound quality. Look no further than the Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074, which includes all of that at a very fair price.
The Pioneer 5.1 Home Theater System HTP-074 includes a 5.1-channel A/V receiver, five compact speakers and a subwoofer. The receiver is the star of the show, as it includes four HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) pass-through with HDCP 2.2. It also supports Bluetooth, so you can stream music or other audio types from your phone or laptop.
Customers said the system was “an awesome product for the money” and said this was great for connecting TVs and game systems, so you get to experience great sound no matter what media you’re taking in.
best buy products
Onkyo HT-S3800 5.1 Channel Home Theater Package
11 used from $ 186.18
- 105 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 1.0% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and Five-Channel analog amplifiers
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out (HDCP 2.2/ HDR) for 4K/60 Hz, 3D, Audio Return Channel, Deep Color, Xavi. Color, and Lip sync.AC 120V - 60Hz 190W
- Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- Included top- quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that's just the right size for smaller living rooms, home offices, or even dorm rooms.ace EQ Auto room calibration and easy Connection guide on receiver's back panel
- 192 kHz/24-bit DAC for All Channels
This neat only hit package is a compact hub that connects all your devices to the TV via a single HDMI cable, the HT-S3800 adds thrilling dynamic power to movie and game soundtracks with its neat six-piece speaker system (all included, even the cables).you get 4K/60 Hz, HDR, HDCP 2.2, Dolby trued, DTS-HD Master audio decoding, an FM/AM tuner, and Bluetooth technology to stream almost any audio for full-scale playback.
Samsung HT-J5500W 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System (2015 Model)
23 used from $ 0.00
- 5.1 Channel 1000-Watt 3D Blu-Ray Home Theater System
- Dolby Digital, DTS Digital Surround
- Input: 1 USB, 1 HDMI Out, 1 Digital Audio (Optical) and disc capacity is 1
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
Discover incredible sound quality with a 5.1 Channel home theater system. Watch TV and movies with enriched audio that puts you right at the center. Sync and stream all your favorite TV shows, games, apps, and more with built-in wireless. Access and share your TV and multimedia content from your PC and mobile devices for a truly connected home media experience. Connect wirelessly for one-touch control of your Soundbar from Bluetooth compatible devices. Simply select the Soundbar for pairing and power it on automatically for a seamless home entertainment experience
Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-Channel Home Theater Speaker System
4 used from $ 126.61
- 2-way satellite speakers with 2.5 inches woofer & 1/2 inch tweeter. Impedance: 6 ohms
- Dual 2.5 inch woofers and 1/2 inch dome tweeter
- Magnetic shielding (all speakers),Connector: Type Spring Clip
- 8" 100W cube-type high power subwoofer, Wall hanging capability
- The NS-SP1800BL is a standalone 5.1 channel speaker package. It is not wireless and requires a surround amplifier which is not included
The Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-channel home theater speaker package is a low cost, convenient way to enjoy the full benefits of 5.1-channel home theater sound. The NS-SP1800BL features advanced Yamaha Active Servo Technology (Advanced YST), which is a unique system in which the speaker and amplifier work together to cancel out impedance so the speaker unit has a perfectly linear motion. Advanced YST helps to ensure the highest levels of sound pressure and overall performance.Dimensions: Front Speaker: 4 x 6.3 x 4" (100 x 160 x 100mm), Center Speaker: 11.9 x 4 x 4" (300 x 100 x 100mm), Surround Speaker: 4 x 6.3 x 4" (100 x 160 x 100mm), Sub woofer: 11.4 x 11.4 x 12.7" (290 x 290 x 328mm).What’s in the box: Yamaha NS-SP1800BL 5.1-Channel Home Theater System (Black), 2 x Front Speakers (NS-AP2600S), 2 x Rear Surround Speakers (NS-AP2600S), Center Speaker (NS-AP2600C), Subwoofer (YST-SW012), 4 x Non-Skid Pads for Speakers, Instruction Manual and 1-Year Parts and Labor Warranty.Power...
LemonBest Modern Triangle 5W LED Wall Sconce Light Fixture Indoor Hallway Up Down Wall Lamp Spot Light Aluminum Decorative Lighting for Theater Studio Restaurant Hotel (Multi-colored)
- Material: Aluminum; Item Color: Silver & Black; Modern and fashion design, ideal for interior house use
- Power: 5W, 400LM; Input: AC 85-265V 50/60Hz (No Plug, Need hardwire, NOT battery powered); Size: 23.5*11.7*3cm / 9.2*4.6*1.2"
- Light Color: Warm white/Yellow (2700-3200K); Cool White (6000-6500K); Multi-Color (purple, blue, green, red, warm white); No UV or IR radiation
- Stainless steel body with plating surface, durable and shining; Wall Surface Mounting
- Extremely long life, 50,000 hours; Suitable for bedroom, bathroom, hallway, aisle use, etc.
Note: There is no plug and NOT battery powered. It is Hardwired and you need to hook up the wires with your home input system to make it work. Specifications: Material: Aluminum Main color: Silver & Black Power Supply: AC Powered (No plug) Voltage: 86V-265V Dimmable: No Beam Angle: 120 degrees Waterproof: No Certification: CE/RoHS Item Size: 23.5*11.7*3cm / 9.2*4.6*1.2" Net Weight: 0.315kg / 11.1oz Package Include: 1 * Triangle LED wall lamp; Some setting tools Installation Steps: 1.Using a screwdriver to screw out the bolts which connected the mounting base and lamp-chimney. 2.Fixing the mounting base on the wall(Wood metope, using self-tapping screw to fix; Cement metope, using electric drill to drill holes and then installing plastic Gecko, at length using bolt to fix). 3.Connecting the Power cord of the wall lamp to the family circuits(no distinction between the live line and zero line, one for live line and the other for zero line, if the wire were pretty long,...
GPX HT050B 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker System (Black)
1 used from $ 38.69
- 6 surround speakers: subwoofer, front left and right, rear left and right and center
- 5.1 channel virtual surround sound
- Volume and bass control knobs on the back of the subwoofer
- Subwoofer measures 5.91 x 9.37 x 8.07 inches - Speakers measure 3.35 x 3.07 x 5.35 inches
- Powered via the built-in AC power cable
Complete your home theater experience with stunning sound from this 5.1 channel powered speaker system. Connect a TV, DVD player, video game system, MP3 player, or computer and enjoy virtual surround sound. The GPX HT050B Home Theater Speaker System includes a high power amplifier and 6 surround speakers: subwoofer, front left and right, rear left and right, and center. Each speaker grill is cloth-covered for a stylish design that works well with any home entertainment system. Digital volume and bass control knobs are on the back as well as RCA stereo audio inputs. Included in the box are the speakers, warranty card and user's guide. Impedance: Subwoofer- 4 Ohms; Speakers - 8 Ohms. For more than 30 years, GPX has offered one of the broadest portfolios of technology-driven consumer audio and video products. An award-winning consumer electronics company, GPX has built a solid reputation on excellent product quality, reliability, design, and affordability.
Yamaha YHT-3920UBL 5.1-Channel Home Theater in a Box System with Bluetooth
1 used from $ 365.46
- Bluetooth (SBC). 4K Ultra HD pass-through
- The YHT-3920UBL is equipped with Bluetooth functionality to let you easily enjoy wireless music playback from smartphones and other devices
- HDCP 2.2 (1 in / 1 out). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven): 70 Watts
- Virtual CINEMA FRONT & Extra Bass
- 5-channel speaker package with 8 inches 100 W powered subwoofer
The YHT-3920UBL Home Theater System supports Bluetooth for wireless music playback, 4K Ultra HD video with HDCP 2.2 compatibility and a discrete 5.1-channel amplifier design. In addition YPAO automatically calibrates your listening environment for optimal sound performance. Included is a compact 5.1 channel speaker system with a powerful 8" 100 W powered subwoofer.
BASON USB LED TV Bias Lighting for 60 to 70 Inches HDTV LED Strip for Back of Tv Lighting Home Movie Theater Decor
- - To enhance tv watching and help eliminate eye strain by attaching LED strip behind each side of TV back (60 ~ 70 inches). Please measure your tv side to order the one which fit best, the length of 4 LED strips for reference,1×2.36ft, 1×2.49ft, 2×4.16ft.
- - Hassle-free to find your favourite color and brightness by the remote, BASON TV bias lighting provides 16 static colors, 4 dynamic modes, and 8 levels of brightness to satisfy different taste.
- - BASON TV backlight powered by TV USB port, can be turned on/off synchronously with most TV models. As some particular TV USB port can still supply power current after TV shut off, please turn off the TV lighting via provided remote in this situation.
- - The strong adhesive foam tape with "BASON" trademark, guarantees LED strips will not fall down if you keep the mounting surface free from dust before hooking up.
- - Buy with confidence, we offer 30 days money back guarantee and 1 year warranty. Please send email to firstname.lastname@example.org, technical support and replacement service available within 24hrs. Read below "Product description" to find more useful information.
Specification: - USB operated, DC 5V. - RGB SMD5050 leds Chips, PU coating waterproof. - IR remotel control, 8 meters remote control distance. Package Incl.: - 4pcs led strips - 1pc USB connect cable - 1pc 24key remote - Connectors, 4PIN needles How to instal? 1, Open the box you will find 2 long strips for top and bottom of tv, and 2 short for right and left side. 2, Pls test the light performance before hooking up, connect LED strips and plug USB cable in to TV USB port, keep LED strips lighted on for about 5 mins. If lights flicker or stop work, then your TV USB port cannot supply enough power current, please return it to save your money. If the light strips work good, then hook them behind your tv. Following issues you may meet. 1, LED strips can not display the same color. - Check the connection part, arrow marks and "+5V" "R" "G" "B" marks will be find on each strip end and connector, arrow marks shold face the same direction, "+5V" should connected to "+5V". 2, The...
Onkyo SKS-HT870 Home Theater Speaker System
- 7.1-channel home theater speaker set
- Highlighted by pair of floor-standing tallboy front speakers for visual and aural impact. Auto standby/on
- 130 watts total output on dual-drive front and center speakers and full-range surround speakers
- Bass reflex powered subwoofer with 230 watts output
- Subwoofer construction includes a 10-inch cone driver
For maximum audio impact, your multichannel Onkyo receiver should be accompanied by a full-blooded surround-sound speaker set. Fitting the bill is the SKS-HT870, a 7.1-channel system that injects power and vitality into all your movies, games, and music. The highlight-both visually and aurally-is a pair of dual-drive, floor-standing tallboy front speakers rated conservatively at 130 W. In concert with the two-way center and full-range surround and surround-back speakers-each also rated 130 W-they deliver stunningly detailed high- and mid-range frequencies. Meanwhile, at the bottom end, a superbly calibrated 290 W subwoofer adds visceral heft to bass notes and low frequency effects.
For maximum audio impact, your multichannel Onkyo receiver should be accompanied by a full-blooded surround-sound speaker set. Fitting the bill is the SKS-HT870, a 7.1-channel system that injects power and vitality into all your movies, games, and music. The highlight--both visually and aurally--is a pair of dual-drive, floor-standing tallboy front speakers rated conservatively at 130 W. In concert with the two-way center and full-range surround and surround-back speakers--each also rated 130 W--they deliver stunningly detailed high- and mid-range frequencies. Meanwhile, at the bottom end, a superbly calibrated 290 W subwoofer adds visceral heft to bass notes and low frequency effects. Specifications Front Speakers Type: Dual-drive, 2-way Woofer: 3-1/4-inch cone woofer x 2 Tweeter: 1-inch Balanced-Dome Frequency response: 55 Hz-50 kHz Maximum power: 130 watts Dimensions: 10-5/16 x 41-5/16 x 10-5/16 inches Surround Speakers Type: Full-range Woofer: 3-1/4-inch cone Tweeter:...
Energy 5.1 Take Classic Home Theater System (Set of Six, Black)
4 used from $ 249.45
- 4 gloss black 2-way Energy satellite speakers
- 1 gloss black Energy center channel
- 200 watt Energy subwoofer with front firing port and 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM)
- Perfect for a large or small space surround sound solution
- Wall mountable
This landmark Energy 5.1 Take Classic home entertainment system flaunts superior MDF cabinets finished in sophisticated high-gloss black. It includes a powerful 200-watt subwoofer with a front-firing port, 8" driver and patented Ribbed Elliptical Surround(TM) for well-defined bass reproduction. But the coup de grâce is the newly added Convergent Source Module (CSM) with its 3" poly-titanium woofer and .75" Hyperbolic(TM) aluminum-dome tweeter. This proprietary technology provides a dynamic frequency range and an expansive soundstage, resulting in smooth, realistic sound that emanates from each satellite speaker as well as the center channel. Music and movie lovers can now rejoice because the Take Classic not only breathes life into every entertainment experience, it incites an intense passion in every listener.
Bose Acoustimass 6 Series V Home Theater Speaker System (Black)
2 used from $ 499.95
- The most popular Acoustimass system from Bose delivers surround sound best suited for average-sized rooms
- Redesigned Virtually Invisible Series II speakers are low profile and can mount flush to your wall
- Deep low notes from powered Acoustimass module
- Adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects
- Cables and connectors included and clearly marked for easy setup
The Acoustimass 6 Series V home theater speaker system delivers theater-like 5.1 surround sound. The small Virtually Invisible Series II speakers have been redesigned with a slimmer profile and can be mounted flush to the wall, so they better match flat-panel TVs. The Acoustimass module provides deep low-note performance - and it can be hidden out of sight behind a couch or curtain. Together, they bring Bose performance to TV, sports, movies, video games and music. You'll enjoy all your entertainment more, every day. Pair the speakers with your choice of A/V receiver, and you'll experience theater-like sound with powerful bass. The Acoustimass module has adjustable controls for volume and low-frequency effects. The system includes cables and connectors that are clearly marked for easy installation and setup.