Best PRICE for Computers,Wireless Router,drones,Home WI-FI Accesories
What is a Router?
A wireless router is actually two devices, an access point and a router.
- Access point – allows wireless devices to connect to the network.
- Router – does the following:
- Directs data going to and from devices connected to the network
- Allows network-connected devices to share a single connection to the Internet (through a cable, DSL, or FiOS modem)
- Allows network-connected devices to communicate with each other
When you use a wireless router, your network is called a “wireless infrastructure network”. The wireless router is the main component for a home network. You can think of the wireless router as you would a cordless phone base station. Other wireless devices on the network, such as computers and printers, are like the cordless handsets. All communication on the wireless network runs through the wireless router, allowing the connected devices to talk to each other as well as the outside world. Many wireless routers have a built-in firewall to keep out unwanted access to your network.
Most wireless routers also allow devices to connect to the network using an Ethernet cable. So a home network with a wireless router may have both wired and wireless devices connected to the home network.
Whole Home Smart Wi-Fi System
- Router + Extender – With the 2-pack ALLY Plus, you can get Wi-Fi in every room of your home – even the patio. It’s Wi-Fi up to 15,000 sq ft, without dead zones, dropped signals or disruptions.
- Parental Controls – Manage what your kids see online by blocking access to specific content or apps with the ALLY App. Set Wi-Fi schedules for each child or pause the Wi-Fi during homework & dinner.
- Reports & Alerts – See a report of your kids’ online activity so you can keep a tab on them. Get alerts when flagged sites are visited & block unknown devices that try to connect to your Wi-Fi.
- Secured by AVG – Protect the devices on your network from Malware and phishing attacks by blocking harmful websites. Built in security from the experts at AVG.
- Blazing Fast Wi-Fi – Stream HD and 4K videos, game without lag and more – on multiple devices at once with incredibly Fast AC1900 Wi-Fi speeds. Wire in devices at the same speed with Gigabit Ports.
- A server is a computer program that provides services to other computer programs (and their users) in the same or other computers. The computer that a server program runs in is also frequently referred to as a server. That machine may be a dedicated server or used for other purposes as well.
In the client/server programming model, a server program awaits and fulfills requests from client programs, which may be running in the same or other computers. A given application in a computer may function as a client with requests for services from other programs and also as a server of requests from other programs.Servers are often categorized in terms of their purpose. A Web server, for example, is a computer program that serves requested HTML pages or files. A Web client is the requesting program associated with the user. The Web browser in your computer is a client that requests HTML files from Web servers.Here are a few types of servers, among a great number of other possibilities:An application server is a program in a computer in a distributed network that provides the business logic for an application program.A proxy server is software that acts as an intermediary between an endpoint device, such as a computer, and another server from which a user or client is requesting a service.